1. Turn on the power, then stand on the skateboard, keep the
body balance, adjust pose and CG;
2. Turn on the power of the remote controller, operate it
according the manual;
3. Safety protection function: only player stands on skateboard
can controller work on the skateboard; system will stop automatically
as soon as player jumps off it. That results from that controller
can test players body.
4. Change direction is to make use of players CG, moving
the CG right, then turning right; moving the CG left, then
5. Automatic shutoff: in order to protect the battery, when
the skateboard keeps still for 10 minutes, it will shut off
the power automatically. New start needs again turnon;
6. Green indicator means normal state, red indicator means
battery insufficient. recharge is needed after each consumption.
7.When the charge , the skateboard and charger indicator show
red, then the battery charge enough became green.
8. Locking belt adjustment: when the locking belt is loose
and slides, you can loose the joint screw between the rear
drive shaft and motor frame to adjust belt to make it tight;
9. The easy-consumed parts like belt, wheel, and battery,
they are must be changed in time if they cannot work smoothly.
Remote Controller Operation
1. Turn on the power. One tick means normal start;
four tick means trigger position wrong, please
turn on again; eight tick means insufficient battery
capacity and is about to power off automatically, please change
battery in time.
2. Accelerating and decelerating control. The controller has
function of no-grade accelerating and decelerating. Put back
the trigger to accelerate gradually, and the angle determines
the speed and accelerating level; put front to decelerating.
3. Brake control. The controller has ABS electronic brake.
4. In the operation, one tick in every 10 seconds
means insufficient battery capacity in the controller, automatic
power-off will happen several minutes latter.
5. Automatic shutoff. In order to protect battery, the controller
will automatically shut down after 5 minutes of still
state. Turn on again to continue.
6. Shelf location of speed. Firstly turn off the power, when
you can see Speed gear switch is set in the battery box on
the backside of the controller. Put the switch front to the
low speed . Middle to moderate speed . Back to high speed
. Then turn on the remote controller again.
7. User's skin on hand should keep in full touch with the
remote controller handle metal membrane; otherwise the remote
controller will not work ineffectively.
1.In playing, player must wear the helmet, the kneepad, an
elbow pad, etc;
2. When first play, simulation play is needed to master speed
control. Play at low speed is advised.
3. The skateboard is only permit to use on the sport field;
4. Nonage people is forbidden using the skateboard;
5. Dont use the skateboard on rough road and in rain;
6. When battery is insufficient, skateboard automatically
decelerate till stop, control system automatically exit working
state. Please change battery when indicator is become red.
Recharge is needed.
7. No overrun the Max Load;
8. Please shunt down power when stop playing, recharge after
each use, recharge one time in each one month if not play
for a long time;
9. If player is not practiced and skillful, please choose
low speed. We do not take any responsibility for any accident
10. The metal membrane of remote controller handle should
not be torn as well as the metal membrane opposite the slide.